Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Night

I actually got to sit outside today! Bobbie and Jay wheeled me outside. We may have gotten greedy by sitting in sun because I grew dizzy after a few minutes, but man that warmth was pleasant.

So here's the question for today: Since I'm going to have some nasty scars on my left thigh, I'm thinking that I need to lose my tattoo virginity. Ideas?

No, Crusty, I won't do that, or that one either.

It'll be roughly a 4x7 rectangle. I'm thinking something bicycle related or something mysteriously symbolic. Kresge: Get to it!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I think that for your tattoo you need to get Calvin(wearing red yellow and orange) riding a tricycle with the wind blowing his hair back and a mean look on his face. . .you can't forget the pirate hat made out of newspaper either!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, first of all let me send my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Secondly, having had a similar injury during the Wreck 100, I can assure you that with diligence and focus you can get back on the bike successfully. Use a therapy pool if you can. Lastly, talk to Littmann about the tatoo issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would put shark teeth around the wound. That way you can give chicks a good story about 'The time I was hand fishing for great white sharks'. Well this one got me and I decided to get his teeth put on around the scar. BRILLIANT!! You will have them lined up, Chili!!

    ReplyDelete